Skip to main content

Zombie Teens Halloween Release!

Today is release day! I have three zombified projects to share with you, all featuring the new Zombie Teen Halloween collection from Simply Betty Stamps. I have a lot to show you, so let’s get started!

First is Dino Christian, and he is my favorite image from this release!

He just makes me laugh! He looks so upset about his costume!

I colored him with my watercolor markers. Really…are you giggling yet?

My sentiment (which is perfect for this image right?) is from StampInsanity.  I inked a little, and used some cool stitch rub-ons to finish this card off.

Next up is a two-fer. I used Lil Bo Peep Lola and Fairy Rio together on a card. ‘Cause I can totally see them skipping down the road on a sugar high!

They have had a few too many M&M’s, don’tcha think?

I decided to try something different and go monotone with their coloring. I think this green is the perfect shade of zombie, don’t you?

 

The last project I’m sharing with you is very special. Why? Because my son Phoenix made it! He is always watching me color images, and this time, he wanted to work with Mommy and make a card of his own! 

IMG_2931

Here’s my little guy working so hard on his project…still in his PJ’s! He wanted to continue working on it (he started the night before) as soon as he got up!

IMG_2945

Here he is with his finished card! Isn’t it a masterpiece? He worked so hard on it!

IMG_2947

Look at how he even decorated around the image!  So precious. I love doing projects with my Phoenix!!!

Ok…all this talk about Halloween and now I need some candy. So I’m off to go raid my candy bowl! Please be sure to go to the Simply Betty Stamps Blog to see all of the other zombie-tastic creations the DT has made for your viewing pleasure. Check back here tomorrow for a new Bombshell Stamps creation by yours truly. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

Comments

sammi said…
More wonderful cards! I really love the way you think outside the box! The images in green look awesome! You are so talented! Oh, and Phoenix's card is so cute! I can tell he had fun making it!
Laura B said…
I love the way you colored all of your images! Really cool. And Phoenix did a great job! He's so sweet.:)
Scrappychick said…
Fabulous cards Ali! And tell Phoenix that his coloring is rockin!
DK Spins said…
Great cards, Alison! And, Christian is a total hoot! That's so cool that your little man, Phoenix, was so anxious to finish his creation. He did great, you should frame it & set it out for Halloween, the best day of the year. TFS! Dianne
The Christian image is my favorite, but Phoenix certainly knows how to color!!! WTG!
Anonymous said…
Your cards are amazing as usual, fab colouring. Looks like you have a budding artist, very well done Phoenix! By the way, your son is just the cutest! Awwww

Hugs
I love the Christian Image...... think I NEED that one LOL

Pheonix your card is superb!!! beautifully coloured and decorated .... your mum has serious competition :)

Fiona. x
callyannc said…
Oh my gosh! too cute! My fav is the Ummm....Boo! I love it! TFS Callyann

Popular posts from this blog

Holiday Hop and Collaboration: Day 5

Hello!  All of this week, the  Stampendous  and  Dreamweaver  teams have been playing with a mix of their products, along with some wonderful, SAND-ABLE papers from  Core'dinations . We've sanded our way to the "core" of all things Christmas and the Holiday season. ***If you are looking for my Day 17 post for the 31 Days of Halloween, please scroll down to my next post.*** Of course, there are prizes, and we are giving away the best...this time with a mix of fun  Core'dinations products as well. To be one of three prize package winners, follow the posted link lists from each day, leave comments, and winners will be selected from these comments at the beginning of next week.  I've been sharing a few car featuring the Stampendous set, Forest Friends . It's such a sweet set. I was going through my Dreamweaver Stencils, and I came across the Open X-Mas Tree . Then it came to me. Remember the part in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, when the song Silv...

Echo Park Blog Hop with Imagine

Greetings! This is my second post for the day. This one is not part of the 31 Days of Halloween, but rather a super-duper blog hop that the Artists in Residence for Imagine are doing with Echo Park . So if you're here for my Day 7 project, please check out the post HERE . But before you do that, scroll on to check out this one. There are prizes up for grabs, so be sure to check out the Imagine Blog as well as the Echo Park Blogs for details. I created my background by applying Dandelion and Tangelo Memento Ink to my brayer. Then I sprayed it with Ink Potion No. 9 to help the colors blend and to act as an extender to keep the inks wet longer. After I rolled the colors out on to watercolor paper and let it dry, I stamped the lovely doily-like image from Echo Park's Simply Sweet Stamp Set with Grape Jelly Memento. I also received the super pretty Heart Doily Designer Die  which I used with a true purple cardstock. But it needed something....and in rolls the super fabul...

Deco Art and Andy Skinner Blog Hop Finale

Hello! It's time for the finale of the DecoArt and Stampendous blog hop. Have you enjoyed yourself this week? I bet you've got some new techniques that you want to try. I know I do! I am super stoked about my project for today. And it solves a dilemma that we've had in my kids' room for a while. What you see above is 2 pieces of PVC. And some fab DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics ! So, what am I doing with PVC, you ask? Well, my mom bought my son a light saber(Darth Vader's) for Christmas, and he wanted to display it, but we weren't really sure where in his room, and how. I wanted something cooler than hooks, and we thought it would be neat to have the light saber vertical, instead of horizontal. Plus, there was a fab spot for it if it hung in that direction. So, my husband came up with the PVC pip idea, and I altered the pieces. The end cap holds the base, and the small piece of pipe holds up near the end. And the 2 pieces are spaced out enough so that...