Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy Holidays with Wicked Wednesday

Season's Greetings! Today I have a new Wicked Wednesday challenge to share with you. This week, we are sponsored by A Day for Daisies. I looooove this company, so it's always a joy when I get to work with one of their images. The theme this week is Happy Holidays.

I'm using the super sweet Christmas Light Fairy. I love Christmas lights and fairies of all kinds, so this was the perfect image for me to use. I colored the image with watercolor markers. I gave the fairy a bit of a yellow glow where the bulb is touching her dress....I hope it doesn't come a cross as though the yellow bled.

I added a teeny Noel stamp that I had, and a bit of sparkle. It IS a holiday challenge, right?! Please be sure to visit the Wicked Wednesday blog to check out what the rest of the gals created. Thanks for stopping by, Have an inspiring day!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Such a sweet and gorgeous atc.