Hello! I am here today to share with you the latest challenge from Simply B Stamps. Celebrations! Any celebration! Birthday, baby shower, wedding, holiday.. anything goes just pick a celebration!
Here are the rules as per Betty:
1) You may use ANY image you like, but SBS images will receive 2 entries in our random draw!
2) Your project must be new, no backlinking to older projects!
3) You have 21 days to complete and link up your project.
4) Prizes are absolutely NON NEGOTIABLE! If you don't like the prize, please don't play for it.
5) You may enter up to 3 separate projects per challenge.
6) There must be a minimum of 10 players (not entries) in order for there to be a prize awarded.
I haven’t gotten to use Witchy Betty yet, so I thought this was the perfect time! Because, as I’m sure you already know, in my opinion there is no better day than Halloween!
I used the latest Deconstructed Sketch for this card. I really love the layout, and my card came together so quickly!
I used watercolor markers and Copics for my witchy and her kitty. I just love her green hair! Mine used to be that color…
How cool is my big pumpkin? That’s one of the newest punches I’ve acquired from EK Success. It can punch 3 separate layers to give you lots of different looks! The pumpkin border is also from EK.I used some foam dots to pop the big pumpkin and Witchy Betty. And a bunch of inks for distressing. This was a lot of fun, and I hope you join in! Please hop over to the SBS Blog to see what the rest of the DT is celebrating! Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!