For my project, I used Koi Tattoo. This is a new set for me. I have been wanting to play with it for a while, so I was especially happy to finally break it out of it's packaging.
I started off by stamping the focal image from the set on acetate with StazOn ink. Then, using watercolor paper and watercolor (to go even further with the Water World theme), I painted a very rough version of the image.
I used the stamped image as a guide. Not trying to be too perfect, but attempting to get the colors in basically the right places.
You can see the shine of the acetate in this photo. I adhered the watercolor paper with my ATG gun, and the acetate with eyelets. I like this technique. I think it would be fun to do a series of these…