Q231: Rose Unicorn
DCP1005: Fitted Frames Set A
TP121: Vintage Pink Embossing Tinsel
FRG04: Gold Halo Mix
VM001: VersaMark Ink Pad
STF082: VersaFine in Onyx Black
HANDLE: Acrylic Stamp Handle
My Colors Cardstock: Lilac Mist, Sky, Pink Delight
Zig Clean Color Markers: 021, 026, 028, 041, 043, 045, 302, 803, 901
Imagine: VersaMagic Ink in Pretty Petunia, Spot On Glue
May Arts: Ribbon
Beacon Adhesives: Zip Dry Glue
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scotch ATG Gun
1. Stamp Unicorn Rose on to Canson Mixed Media paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
3. Use the small "Q" Fitted Frame to die cut the image.
4. Apply Spot On glue to the horn, and sprinkle Gold Halo mix on to it.
5. Cut the large "Q" Fitted Frame out of Sky cardstock.
6. Create the card base out of Lilac Mist and cut to 5-1/2" x 8."
7. Ink the edges of the card base with VersaMagic in Pretty Petunia.
8. Cut a 5-1/4" x 3-3/4" mat out of Pink Delight.
9. Apply VersaMark to the bottom of the pink mat and sprinkle Vintage Pink Embossing Tinsel, keeping a heavier layer at the bottom and gradually thinning it out.
10. Heat set the embossing powder from underneath.
11. Cut a piece of sheer green ribbon and apply towards the bottom of the mat using a dry glue.
12. Attach all layers with Zip Dry Glue.
Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!