So last year I decided to put up a list of the schtuff I wanted for the Holidays… just for kicks really. And people actually did get a kick out of it! I wound up getting a few things that were on the list, and some of the companies I had mentioned got some business. So…why not do it again? In no particular order…
1. A 10” skillet with a clear lid, handle that is not made of metal, high walls,and an extra handle on the side. I’m not too specific, am I???
2. Simply Supernatural rubber stamp set from StampInsanity. I have coveted it for a looong time now. My fingers wanna get inky with them! Is that too graphic?
3. Epic Mickey for the Wii. Do I really need to give a reason? Not only is it Mickey…but it’s epic!!!
4. Uzi eye shadow from Urban Decay. My favorite eye shadow eva!!! And I am almost out of it! Sniff!
5. Oven Mitts. I kid you not. My oven mitts suck. And frankly…that is just not something they should do!
6. Nick & Nora Owl PJ’s for Me and Rhiannon. Yes. I want to match my (almost!) 2 year old daughter. I’m a Mom. It is my duty to take photos that I can show to her future boyfriends when she is 16. Plus…we will just look so damn cute!!!
7. Exotic Halloween, Nikki Burnette’s Ryla and Cassia, and Meredith Dillman’s Sheets 2 & 3 from Sweet Pea Stamps. What can I say? I am hooked on those stamps!!!
8. Uninterrupted Nights of Sleep. Is it possible for someone to give that to me? Is anyone out there willing to speak to my children and my dog about the necessities of sleep? And the horrors of sleep depravation? I wish this gift for me, and my husband.
9. The Vampire Diaries Season 1 on DVD. C’mon…do I really need to give a reason for this one???
10. Eclipse Soundtrack & Score. Yeah, it’s true. I don’t own these yet! Twi-Girls, please don’t hate me!
11. Emmett Otter’s Jug Band Christmas on DVD. If you haven’t seen it, you must. If you don’t own it, you should. It’s Jim Henson, people! Watching this movie with my parents year after year is one of my greatest childhood Christmas memories.
12. Canon SD1400. Yup. I need a new camera. Mine is officially on the fritz. I cannot be without a camera in perfect operating condition. I’m a scrapbooker for goodness sakes! And have you seen my kids? They’re f’in’ adorable!!! ;}
13. For my Father in Law to be Home for Christmas. Our family has gone through so much in the past 3 months. It would be so fantastic if he was out of the hospital, and we could spend Christmas Day with him.
14. Double Delicious: This is the sequel cook book to Deceptively Delicious, one of my favorite cook books. It’s written by Jessica Seinfeld. For all of you veggie haters out there (like me!), this is the best way to sneak them in to your meals, passed your kids…even passed yourself!
15. Boots. I’m not picky…I just need a new pair of boots. My tootsies hate being cold and/or wet!
So there you have it. My wish list. I hope you got a good laugh or two out of it! What’s on your list??? C’mon! You know you’ve got one!