So, After making Tuesday’s Card with TTIC #10, I felt inspired to do #9. Dani is always coming up with wonderful sketches for us to play with, and there are several that I have not yet tackled. So, I am trying to get to a few of them this week. Here’s the sketch for TTSC #9:
And here is my version:
I made my dimensions a little different because I wanted to base the sizes around the stamp I used. All of my paper is from Prima (so in love with these papers!), except for the turquoise, which is from Prism. The ink is from Color Box, rhinestones from Westrim and I cannot forget to mention that I used Amazing Glaze from Judikins. That’s one of my all-time favorite stamp/scrap items. Can’t live without it! Here’s a close up so that you can see why I love it…
See how thick it is? After just one application! It’s so glassy… absolutely my favorite embossing powder ever! But back to the sketch… I think it was a great one and I look forward to completing them all! Wanna play along???
Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge Guideline:
1. Have fun! This is a no pressure, do it when you can challenge.
2. This sketch will not limit your creativity in any way. Use it to create and have fun!
3. Make anything you want – card, bookmark, scrapbook page, quilt, drawing…
4. It can be Twilight themed and be based on the 5 books, movies and or soundtracks.
5. Tell us where your inspiration comes from. We want to know!
6. Let us know where you post your pictures of your project. If you upload to SCS (or anywhere else).
7. Our Basic Challenge Rules also apply.
So I can’t tell you who will be receiving this card… but it is one of my Twi-Girls. Hope she likes it!