So, I take a ton of books out of the library for the kids. Nix especially, ‘cause he just loves having us read to him! So, I have a long list of books that I just HAVE to get them… when I have some extra cash. He’s the list:
1. The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog by Mo Willems
2. A Girl and Her Gator by Sean Bryan
3. A Boy and His Bunny by Sean Bryan
4. Thank You Bear
5. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.
6. If You Give a Pig a Party by Laura Numeroff
8. Leaves by David Ezra Stein
9. Don’t Worry Bear (same author as Thank You Bear)
10. Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed by Mo Willems
I can’t for the life of me remember who wrote a couple of these books… I’ll have to look them up. But, if you’ve got young kids, you should check these books out. They’re awesome!